Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Speak to me in English or Filipino with KINDNESS"


When we go to school we open use English or Tagalog as a school curriculum. But when we are not inside our classroom we don’t speak English or Tagalog anymore. How can I encourage my fellow student to speak English or Tagalog? I must begin from myself. I speak these dialects inside our classroom and even in the whole campus. I will communicate with my teachers and classmates in English and Tagalog. I am not ashame even though they ignore me and laugh at me.I still speak. I’ll tell them that these will help us in the future in looking for a job here and abroad. When we deal with high people in the society and when we talk to the foreigners. We need these when we negotiate in our business. Let us see the importance of speaking English or Tagalog. Use these as our daily language. Teach the children, to speak English or Tagalog so that as they grow older they are already fluent with it.

But there are those who are fluent in English that are boastful. It seems they know everything. As if they are intelligent. They should not be boastful. They must be the role model. They must encourage other students to speak English or Tagalog.

4 comments:

  1. nice post pren..
    nice photo too..

    keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,,,.hello....your blog is very interesting.....nice idea......I have learned a lot...improve it....=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have great ideas.i enjoyed reading your blog.i lahbet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE BlOG,,, KIP UP D GOOD WORK,,,,


    TC,, GD (n_n)

    ReplyDelete