Monday, February 1, 2010

ReFlEcTiOn. . .

I learned when to fight and when to surrender. I learned how to fight for what I know is right,and I learned to let go of the things that I know will NEVER BE MINE.. Nothing's permanent in this cruel world. Everything changes... There is no called "forever". Fantasies don't exist, they really don't! There is no called SUPERMAN to save you from "DEATH".

Many dilemma had invaded my peaceful life this time. Different kinds of dilemma that I must solve by my own. I'm kinda depressed this time. About my grades, my choice of campus and course in college, scholarships and many more . I'm afraid that my grades this grading will go down. Honestly I don't know if I had learned something this period =P. Things went hard this time. You need to learn by your own. Teachers merely feed us the topics and it's on us how to do the move.

It's good that teachers are training us now on how to live and survive for college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment